Spring Clean Recycling Event
Are you saving all those Hard to Recycle Items for our Annual Spring Clean Event?
Join us for our Annual Spring Clean Recycle Day Saturday, June 24th from 10am-2pm at the Evergreen Lutheran Church at 5980 County Hwy 73. Check back often as we continue to add items that we are able to collect.
We are collecting:
- All types of electronics (anything that has batteries or plugs in)
- Small appliances that no longer work
- Block styrofoam (no peanuts or food containers)
- Paint cans (with or without paint)
- Car batteries
- Old pens/markers
- Toothpaste tubes and toothbrushes
- Christmas tins (popcorn, cookies etc.)
- TV Dishes with cables
Recommended donation for a collection of recyclables is $20. If you have a carload of stuff, we’d appreciate a larger donation to cover our costs.
TVs are an additional $25 fee each and will be collected at time of dropoff.