Want to make the switch to renewable energy but your house isn’t right for solar panels? Worried about the commitment?
SunShare Community Solar is your answer!
- Xcel Energy customers who are members of the Evergreen Sustainability Alliance
- Community Solar is utilizing renewable, solar energy from a solar garden located nearby in Colorado – check out this video from SunShare explaining how it works!
- $200 or $100 gift card for each resident who becomes a subscriber PLUS a $50 donation to
Evergreen Sustainability Alliance for each new subscriber!
- Perennial Plan (20-year agreement) – $200 gift card*
- Annual Plan (1-year agreement) – $100 gift card*
*Subscribers may opt to change their gift card to an additional donation to ESA.
- NOW through December 30, based on availability
- Encourage renewable energy adoption for Evergreen Sustainability Alliance members who may not otherwise have access to solar energy, or whose rooftop solar does not cover 100% of their usage
- Stimulate local economy; gift cards for eligible subscribers will be for local Evergreen businesses
- Donate to local non-profit Evergreen Sustainability Alliance, plus help local small business SunShare spread the word about community solar and how easy it is for one person to make a difference!
- Subscribe online at mysunshare.com
- Residents select the plan that best fits their needs
- At final confirmation page, residents enter promo code (Email email@example.com to check your membership status and get promo code!)
- Residents receive gift card once assigned to a live garden – Estimated January 2020
- Or, schedule an appointment with one of SunShare’s Community Solar Consultants or just reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention promo code
- We can answer any questions or schedule an appointment with one of our friendly community solar consultants